Only Rain Down the Drain
Do your part, one drop at a time
What forms clouds?
- cool air rising
- water evaporating
How is the water supply refilled?
- The accumulation of rain, water, and runoff
- Warm Air Lifting
- Water Freezing
- Clouds Growing
What is runoff?
- Water that comes from snow melting
- Rain water that collects on hard surfaces and doesn’t soak into the ground
- Waste from bathrooms, sinks, and kitchens
- Water that soaks into the ground
Why should you always scoop your dogs poop?
- Pet Waste contains harmful bacteria
- Because it smells
- So your neighhbor doesn't step on it
- Because it will be good for the soil
How can misuse of chemicals impact you?
- It will kill weeds
- It will keep unwanted pests
- It will help my grass grow
- Harmful chemicals can get into lakes and streams
Where should you wash your car?
- At the carwash
- In your driveway
- On the street
- By a stream
What is the best way to dispose of used motor oil?
- By recycling it
- Tossing it in your neighbors yard
- Dumping it in a river
- Throwing it in the trash
Why should you keep livestock away from waterways?
- To keep them from getting in the road
- To help them find food
- To protect our water from contamination
- To keep thems safe from predators
♫ Stop Music
♫ Start Music
Sorry, we currently
can't support your browser.
Please try a different web browser Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer.
IE 9 and below and Safari are not currently supported.